Dipping nails: what is it and how is it done?
The art of dipping nails is here to stay. This new technique for painting nails is becoming more and more present among manicurists, since it allows us to show off radiant and perfect nails at any time. If you are one of those who want a striking and trendy manicure, pay attention to the following OneHOWTO article and you will discover What is nail dipping and how is it done?, a latest trend manicure that is sweeping, which lasts longer than the classic manicure and which, in addition, is easier to remove. Do you dare to try it?
What is nail dipping
Have you heard about nail dipping and don’t know what it is? This manicure technique is nothing more and nothing less than a powder nail polish that make your nails more beautiful and striking, highlighting much more. Introducing the nails in this jar with colored powder you will get some painted nails when you remove them by magic.
With this manicure you will be able to obtain precise and precious results quickly and without the need to dry with the usual lamp. In fact, nail dipping is a technique that can be used both natural and false nails. It is a excellent alternative to the usual nail polishesperfect for those who are allergic to the monomer, with which you will achieve a quick result just by placing an adherent layer on the nail itself and dipping it into acrylic powder so that it is filled and full of color. In addition, you will find numerous powder enamels of different colors, which will make your manicure adapt to your tastes.
Other current trends are the inverted French Manicure: what it is and designs and the French illusion Manicure: what it is and how to do it. Discover them!
How to do nail dipping
To perform nail dipping you must follow the following steps:
- First of all, you must apply a primer or primer to prepare the nail.
- Next, you must place the layer of enamel that acts as adhesive.
- Then it’s time to insert the nail into the jar with the powdered nail polishensuring that it is distributed evenly.
- Now, apply another layer on the nailthis time with an activator, a product that allows the powder to adhere perfectly and not fall off.
- Finally, you must apply a top coat that increases the shine of the nail.
- Finish the manicure with a oil that hydrates and protect cuticles.
In any nail center or specialized beauty salon you can ask for this simple, fast and spectacular manicure, which will not leave you indifferent. Do you dare to try it?
Remove the dip
When it comes to removing the nail dip, you will also go very quickly, and it is that you only need soak your nails in acetone for about 10 minutes. The most important thing is that you know that these acrylic powders do not damage the nail but that you must be very careful not to damage the natural layer of the nail by using the appropriate products for its removal.
Advantages of nail dipping
Now that you know what nail dipping is and how it is carried out, we need to highlight the advantages of this manicure. Take note:
- Nail dipping is a semi-permanent manicurewhich lasts for two weeks approximatelya longer time than the classic liquid nail polish, preserving its finish as the first day.
- Besides, you shouldn’t wait for it to drysince it is immediate, and a lamp is not required to accelerate drying as it occurs with permanent manicure.
- Another of its advantages is that it is odorless and does not damage the nailssince the powder paint does not adhere to them or to the skin, but to the adhesive gel that is placed on the base.
- Thanks to nail dipping you will achieve a Radiant manicure and a precise resultsince, despite the speed of the technique, the powder does not come out of the nail or no imperfection is produced.
- The nail looks natural and is suitable for both natural and false manicures.
- Nail dipping helps these grow much stronger and healthiersince it contains vitamins and calcium.
- It’s about a ideal and adequate treatment For all those people who tend to bite their nails, who have brittle nails or who are allergic to the smell of the monomer.
As you can see, nail dipping is a technique that is taking off and also has numerous advantages that make it the ideal alternative to traditional nail polish. If you haven’t tried this manicure yet, don’t wait any longer. lovely nails and fashionable in just a few minutes.
If you want to read more articles similar to Dipping nails: what is it and how is it done?we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.